Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
- All prices published on irishworkwear.ie include currently applicable VAT rates. Carriage fees may not be included in any published prices.
- Prices and descriptions are subject to change without notice. Minor specification variations do not entitle the purchaser to rescind the contract. Photos and descriptions are to serve as a guide only and are not contractually binding.
- Telescopic Healthcare remains the owner of all goods shipped to the buyer until we have been paid in full.
- We do not warrant the suitability of goods for a particular purpose, and you should check suitability before ordering.
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
- Claims for damage and mis-shipping must be made within seven days of receipt.
- Unused products can be exchanged or returned for a refund for up to 60 days after purchase. Refunds will include the full value of the returned items less the cost of carriage from Irish Workwear to the customer.
- Returned goods must be resalable and ‘as new’ in their original packaging including all tags, labels etc. Goods received back in any condition other than ‘as new’ will be returned back to the customer. Returns must be authorised by Irish Workwear. It is the responsibility of the buyer to return goods to Irish Workwear. Embroidered items, special orders and sale items cannot be returned.
- We are not responsible for any consequential loss or expenses, howsoever caused, including incidental returns costs.
- All products advertised are subject to availability. In the event of non-availability of goods, we reserve the right to rescind the contract.
- Goods may not be supplied in packaging shown.
- The Company reserves the right to decline service to any company or consumer.
- If part of these terms is found to be unlawful, it shall not affect the validity of the remainder.
- These terms and conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.